Northern California IIBEC – Online Technical Presentation
Lunch Presentation: Low Sloped Roofing Wind Design
Presented by Darren Perry
March 3rd, 2021 @ 11:00 AM
This presentation focuses on wind design requirements for commercial low-slope roofing. The presentation covers ASCE 7, US codes and standards related to low-slope roofing wind design, laboratory testing and agency approvals for wind uplift resistance for low-slope roofing.
1 hour CEU/AIA
- Review Code history related to wind design for low-slope roofing in the US.
- Review the current & future status of codes and standards related to wind design.
- Review ASCE 7-16 methods to determine wind loads/pressures for low-slope roofing
- Review online ‘wind pressure calculators’ available for determining low-slope roofing ‘design pressures’
- Review testing agencies approvals, listings and other reporting of wind resistance for low-slope roofing
After you complete your signup, we will send instructions to the email provided 3 days prior to the event. Additionally, we will send a calendar invitation within five days of your registration.